Fun21

Jan 18, 2021
United Kingdom
Just wondering what the furthest away you've had someone control your sex toy? I'm new to this and my max distance so far has been the other side of the room 🤩

Ellefunch

Jan 17, 2021
Its crazy what they can do now! You can control them from anywhere.
I know! It scares me a little. Not sure I could handle giving up that much control and the unpredictability of it. I know a lot of people get off on that but I tend to be a bit on the anxious side so I'm not sure I would enjoy that. I don't think I could wear vibrating panties to the grocery store. Its cool that the technology is available for people who want it though! I love that horizons are being widened!

I'm Fine...

Jan 17, 2021
I've been looking at this one that can be controlled from anywhere. Looks a bit like the Elvie pelvic floor trainer though.

PS32

Jan 21, 2021
My partner is going away on a business trip - will be trying out We-Vibe long distance.

beltfan88

Jun 2, 2022
the partner was 5000 km from me. With interactive sex toy, just giving a specified link to the guy and he can control the toy and its vibration or use predefined patterns. It turns me on so much

Camomile

Jul 22, 2022
I love my partner’s gift (Jive from We-Vibe)! He is away & I send him an invitation & he can control the speed & the mode! It’s very exciting.
Just wanted to find out if there is one toy which other person can control without both of us being online & checking the connection to the app? So he/she could turn it on unexpectedly & without the invitation?

Reactions: Max

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
I love my partner’s gift (Jive from We-Vibe)! He is away & I send him an invitation & he can control the speed & the mode! It’s very exciting.
Just wanted to find out if there is one toy which other person can control without both of us being online & checking the connection to the app? So he/she could turn it on unexpectedly & without the invitation?
As far as I know they all work in pretty much the same way that you describe. It is because of trying to preserve battery life and limitations with "always on" connections to the phones.

Reactions: Camomile

Camomile

Jul 22, 2022
As far as I know they all work in pretty much the same way that you describe. It is because of trying to preserve battery life and limitations with "always on" connections to the phones.
Yep, I was reading the reviews about other toys & looks like they all are the same 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: Max