Ellefunch

Jan 17, 2021
'English' is an unusual way to describe them. 🙂 They're a UK-based company. 👍 (though have international sites too)

I also can't access that link (from here in the UK), but here's the press release if anyone else UK-based wants to take a look: Lovehoney wins second Queen's Award
oh, oops. They are based in Bath (right?) so I assumed they would be referred to as an English company. Is referring to them as English offensive? I'm here to learn :) I can change the thread title.

Reactions: Tim Fox

Tim Fox

May 6, 2021
UK
oh, oops. They are based in Bath (right?) so I assumed they would be referred to as an English company. Is referring to them as English offensive? I'm here to learn :) I can change the thread title.

I wouldn't go as far to say that it's offensive, so you're all good there. 👍🙂 We don't tend to refer to UK companies as 'English' very often. It just sounded weird to me. 🙂

They are based in Bath though, so English is technically right. 👍

Reactions: Ellefunch

Ellefunch

Jan 17, 2021
I wouldn't go as far to say that it's offensive, so you're all good there. 👍🙂 We don't tend to refer to UK companies as 'English' very often. It just sounded weird to me. 🙂

They are based in Bath though, so English is technically right. 👍
ok so its me just being oddly specific then :ROFLMAO: I can handle that

Ellefunch

Jan 17, 2021
I think my unnecessary pedantry has pulled this thread off-topic a little. My bad. 🙂

They're a good company though. I pretty much buy all my stuff from them, and their customer service is excellent. 👍
No worries, a little chit chat on the side is how we'll all get to know each other and continue to build our community. It's nice to have you here. :)