English sex toy company LoveHoney awarded the Queen's Award for Enterprise

Ellefunch

Jan 17, 2021
oh, oops. They are based in Bath (right?) so I assumed they would be referred to as an English company. Is referring to them as English offensive? I'm here to learn I can change the thread title.

Reactions: Tim Fox

Tim Fox

May 6, 2021
UK
oh, oops. They are based in Bath (right?) so I assumed they would be referred to as an English company. Is referring to them as English offensive? I'm here to learn I can change the thread title.

I wouldn't go as far to say that it's offensive, so you're all good there. We don't tend to refer to UK companies as 'English' very often. It just sounded weird to me.

They are based in Bath though, so English is technically right.

Reactions: Ellefunch

Ellefunch

Jan 17, 2021
I wouldn't go as far to say that it's offensive, so you're all good there. We don't tend to refer to UK companies as 'English' very often. It just sounded weird to me.

They are based in Bath though, so English is technically right.
ok so its me just being oddly specific then I can handle that

Ellefunch

Jan 17, 2021
I think my unnecessary pedantry has pulled this thread off-topic a little. My bad.

They're a good company though. I pretty much buy all my stuff from them, and their customer service is excellent.
No worries, a little chit chat on the side is how we'll all get to know each other and continue to build our community. It's nice to have you here.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…