Daring Couple

Feb 24, 2021
Canada
I got to try a Zumio in a store (obviously in hand only) and I'm considering buying one - it seems like something completely different and I think it could feel really good. BUT, I really don't know which one to get. How the heck are you supposed to know if you want circular or elliptical rotation of the head and how rigid the stem should be 🤷🏻‍♂️

Can anyone shed any light on the best way to go without buying all of them! haha

Tim Fox

May 6, 2021
UK
We have both the Zumio X and the Zumio E. Mrs Chimp likes both of them, but the E is her favourite. The X is the more intense of the two, but the E seems to have a better growl to it that Mrs Chimp prefers. 🙂

I wrote a review comparing the two on the Lovehoney product page if you fancy a look? Unfortunately I can't link directly to my review after their recent website update, but there's only 7 on there so you should be able to find it. 🙂👍

And if you have any questions just give me a shout. 👍🙂

Edit: I've swopped it for the US link. Not sure on the etiquette, but seemed more convenient for people. 🙂

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Max

Lost Girl

Jan 17, 2021
We have both the Zumio X and the Zumio E. Mrs Chimp likes both of them, but the E is her favourite. The X is the more intense of the two, but the E seems to have a better growl to it that Mrs Chimp prefers. 🙂

I wrote a review comparing the two on the Lovehoney product page if you fancy a look? Unfortunately I can't link directly to my review after their recent website update, but there's only 7 on there so you should be able to find it. 🙂👍

And if you have any questions just give me a shout. 👍🙂

Edit: I've swopped it for the US link. Not sure on the etiquette, but seemed more convenient for people. 🙂
Thanks for that, I've been looking at the zumio but was a bit intimidated by its precision for some reason. Sounds like the E would be the one for me.

Reactions: Tim Fox

Tim Fox

May 6, 2021
UK
Thanks for that, I've been looking at the zumio but was a bit intimidated by its precision for some reason. Sounds like the E would be the one for me.
The X and the E are both very precise, but Mrs Chimp has to start from much further out with the X to warm up, before moving in to more sensitive areas. With the E she can skip a few stages. 🙂

I think the S and I versions are the tamed down ones of each with bigger balls on the stylus for a broader surface area (though I'm afraid I have no experience of those).