t673

Feb 8, 2021
I'm looking for a Fleshlight but have no idea which one to choose. Any recommendations? thanks!

Lost Girl

Jan 17, 2021
I'm looking for a Fleshlight but have no idea which one to choose. Any recommendations? thanks!
Your question made me curious. I took a look and wow there are a ton of options. I think they best flashlight for you is going to come down to your preferences and also budget. They run the gamut! Have you tried an egg or something similar before? That would be a great low cost way to experiment.
https://www.ellaparadis.com/sex-toys-for-men/fleshlight/juicy-funzone-stroker-lemon.html
https://www.ellaparadis.com/sex-toys-for-men/fleshlight/tenga-air-cushion-stroker.html
I'm seeing prices going all the way up to $300+
There are also the more anatomical options if that does it for you.

Tim Fox

May 6, 2021
UK
I've only got the one Fleshlight, the Fleshlight Turbo Thrust Blow Job model. It's good, and the feeling is definitely different when you use the sides versus the main hole, so has an extra feature to most other Fleshlights. It's also massive, and looks like the spare part to a vacuum cleaner. 🙂

I got the warming rod to go with it as well, and it feels great when it's warmed up. It takes ages though. 🙂 You can use a bowl of warm water for a low-tech alternative, but I find the rod is less hassle overall.

I have mixed feelings about the Fleshlights. They do feel really good, especially when you've pre-warmed them (and the lube), but I find them a genuine chore to clean. Add that to the warming up and I end up spending more time on prep and maintenance than using it. 🙂

There are some workarounds. Some people use condoms to avoid some of the mess - though I'm not sure if the lubricant on all condoms is compatible with the TPE material, so that might be worth reading up on if you do choose to use them. And there's always the withdrawal method as a back-up alternative. 👍🙂

It is nice to have it as an option though, and I do pull it out for a 'treat' occasionally, but I've reverted to old-school DIY for the most part. 🙂

Top tip - the 'Renewer' powder they sell to keep them in top condition is just cornflour/cornstarch - so you can save yourself a bit of money and pick that up from the supermarket. 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost Girl

LashofSpanking

May 21, 2021
Hey, it depends on how and for what you want to use it. Pink Lady Stamina Training probably the best one and it is what you need to get if you are looking to train yourself and your cock the art of stamina and resilience. Don't forget to lube it and use some powder. Take care!

Reactions: Tim Fox