What was your first sex toy?

PS32

Jan 21, 2021
My partner got me a Tenga Egg. They feel really good, but the one-time use is a problem. Fortunately Tenga have some similar products that are reusable.

I'm Fine...

Jan 17, 2021
Its funny, I never really thought of an egg as a toy because it doesn't have batteries. Obviously it is!

Touch35

Mar 23, 2021
Ohhhhh such memories.
I remember I was in Lisbon, and decided to enter that small local store. Bought a cheap white small vibrator.
Was truly shy and ashamed
But when I went back to my room, I started playing with my anus and the very first orgasm was insanely intense <3

Frazzled Minnie

Jan 17, 2021
I remember vacations you've got me thinking of some fun times we used to have. Something about being away from home can make you more daring than you would be normally.

Reactions: Max

Fun21

Jan 18, 2021
United Kingdom
I remember vacations you've got me thinking of some fun times we used to have. Something about being away from home can make you more daring than you would be normally.
Vacations and sex - two of life's greatest pleasures right there!

Seriously though, vacation sex is always the best. Change of scenery, everyone's in a good mood - great sex follows.

Reactions: Max
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…