Lost Girl

Jan 17, 2021
The white nights bullet vibrator
1611760567120.png

PS32

Jan 21, 2021
My partner got me a Tenga Egg. They feel really good, but the one-time use is a problem. Fortunately Tenga have some similar products that are reusable.

I'm Fine...

Jan 17, 2021
My partner got me a Tenga Egg. They feel really good, but the one-time use is a problem. Fortunately Tenga have some similar products that are reusable.

Its funny, I never really thought of an egg as a toy because it doesn't have batteries. :LOL: Obviously it is!:LOL:

Touch35

Mar 23, 2021
Ohhhhh such memories.
I remember I was in Lisbon, and decided to enter that small local store. Bought a cheap white small vibrator.
Was truly shy and ashamed :D
But when I went back to my room, I started playing with my anus and the very first orgasm was insanely intense <3

Frazzled Minnie

Jan 17, 2021
Ohhhhh such memories.
I remember I was in Lisbon, and decided to enter that small local store. Bought a cheap white small vibrator.
Was truly shy and ashamed :D
But when I went back to my room, I started playing with my anus and the very first orgasm was insanely intense <3
I remember vacations :ROFLMAO: you've got me thinking of some fun times we used to have. Something about being away from home can make you more daring than you would be normally.

• Love
Reactions: Max

Fun21

Jan 18, 2021
United Kingdom
I remember vacations :ROFLMAO: you've got me thinking of some fun times we used to have. Something about being away from home can make you more daring than you would be normally.
Vacations and sex - two of life's greatest pleasures right there!

Seriously though, vacation sex is always the best. Change of scenery, everyone's in a good mood - great sex follows. :)

Reactions: Max