Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
I asked this question in the male board, so thought it would be interesting to see what does it for vulva owners. :)

Ellefunch

Jan 17, 2021
Womanizer, it takes seconds.
nos comic con GIF by NOS

Reactions: Tim Fox

Lilyfighting

Aug 18, 2023
Over the years, I have embarked on a wild and wacky journey through the realm of sex toys that would make even Indiana Jones jealous. Armed with a sense of adventure and an industrial-sized bottle of hand sanitizer, i have navigated the perilous jungles of silicone, the treacherous peaks of battery-powered pleasure, and the mysterious depths of remote-controlled naughtiness. With each new gadget that enters my lair, i eagerly anticipate the latest in technological innovation, whether it's a vibrator that syncs to your favorite 80s power ballads or a cock ring that doubles as a WiFi hotspot (because why not multitask?). I witnessed the rise of sleek, modern designs that wouldn't be out of place in a contemporary art museum, as well as the occasional misfire that left me questioning the sanity of humanity (looking at you, inflatable twister-themed bed restraints). Through it all, i have managed to maintain the humor, wit, and a collection of toys that could rival a Bond villain's secret lair. So I think i am the unsung heroes of adult entertainment, the pioneer of pleasure, and the champion of chutzpah who've turned bedroom experimentation into an art form worthy of applause... and maybe even a standing ovation. Recently I have knowed a website Lovebirdvibe.com, they blew me away and many of the products are works of art that I have not seen before, I suspect this is an overlooked treasure base that I am going to highly recommend them on my blog site.