Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
For me it is the Tenga Flip Zero EV. The two motors, lube and all the elastic discs inside make me cum in about 20 seconds flat. Not one to use if you are wanting to enjoy the ride, but if you need/want to cum in a hurry, this is one to try.

Drextone

Aug 26, 2021
Has anyone tried the Arcwave ION? I'm curious how good that is.
I own one and have used it about 3 times. It definitely got me there every time and is an interesting experience, albeit one that you might want to take your time with. I don't feel like it's meant to be a speedrun device lol. The only drawback is that for it have the powerful vibrations it does, It is really loud on it's highest settings

Reactions: t673 and PS32

PS32

Jan 21, 2021
I own one and have used it about 3 times. It definitely got me there every time and is an interesting experience, albeit one that you might want to take your time with. I don't feel like it's meant to be a speedrun device lol. The only drawback is that for it have the powerful vibrations it does, It is really loud on it's highest settings
Do you happen to have a Womanizer or similar? I was wondering if it is basically the same thing but just packaged differently.

Drextone

Aug 26, 2021
I do not. From what I understand it's a device meant to simulate the sensation that the womanizer has on women, but on men. Where the Womanizer focuses pressurized air pulses on the clitoris of a woman, the Ion focuses the air pulses on the frenulum, which is said to be the most sensitive bundle of nerves on the penis right on the underside of the head. AND, you can stroke with it, if need be, to apply some extra stimulation on the rest of the shaft as well.

Reactions: t673