Hort828

Jun 14, 2021
Hi, my wife and I are looking for some help with vibrates. Here is the background, we are both in our mid 60’s and still have a very active and fulfilling love life…. With each other, just her and I. Because of some medication she has been on the last several years she has more difficulty with a clitoral orgasm. The only way she can achieve a orgasm is with a rather large hand held massager, plug in not battery operated, I believe it is called a wand. We are hoping to find a smaller vibrator so we both can enjoy that part of her climax. we want to experiment with some different ones. A cord is not the problem, it is the mass of her toy we are looking to change. Thanks for any suggestion!

Reactions: LadyG

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
Hi, my wife and I are looking for some help with vibrates. Here is the background, we are both in our mid 60’s and still have a very active and fulfilling love life…. With each other, just her and I. Because of some medication she has been on the last several years she has more difficulty with a clitoral orgasm. The only way she can achieve a orgasm is with a rather large hand held massager, plug in not battery operated, I believe it is called a wand. We are hoping to find a smaller vibrator so we both can enjoy that part of her climax. we want to experiment with some different ones. A cord is not the problem, it is the mass of her toy we are looking to change. Thanks for any suggestion!
Welcome to the site!

I don't know if you have tried this already, but what immediately springs to my mind is to try an air powered toy like the Womanizer. I'm yet to hear from a vulva owner who this doesn't find it effective, and they are pretty compact. Most of the manufacturers have a versions and they are all much smaller than a wand.

Another alternative to an air powered toy would be a powerful compact vibe like the We-Vibe Touch.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Reactions: LadyG

LadyG

Feb 19, 2021
I second the Womanizer. I think it is about the only toy that can hold its own next to a plug-in wand!

LashofSpanking

May 21, 2021
Welcome to the site!

I don't know if you have tried this already, but what immediately springs to my mind is to try an air powered toy like the Womanizer. I'm yet to hear from a vulva owner who this doesn't find it effective, and they are pretty compact. Most of the manufacturers have a versions and they are all much smaller than a wand.

Another alternative to an air powered toy would be a powerful compact vibe like the We-Vibe Touch.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!
To my mind, it's a decent recommendation. We're both from the beginning of the '80s, and a bullet vibrator(this) is helpful for my wife.
Cheers and all the best!

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
To my mind, it's a decent recommendation. We're both from the beginning of the '80s, and a bullet vibrator(this) is helpful for my wife.
Cheers and all the best!
Yes We-Vibe Tango is a good pick!

There is also now its successor, the Tango X