VibeFan

Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
You can get anything and everything online now, but do any of you still visit sex toy stores? I actually think finding a good sex boutique store is really useful because you can try out the products (OK maybe not FULLY try them out, but turn them on haha). It is also a great way to judge the size of various toys and get an idea for what they feel like.

Would love to hear of any good stores you've been to.

Lost Girl

Jan 17, 2021
We have a really good store locally where I live. We went for date nights occasionally pre-pandemic. On line shopping is so convenient but its fun to go to the store and look at all the options and to get to hold items to see how they feel in your hand. I think you also discover things you wouldn't find without browsing. The staff are always really friendly and knowledgable too. It can be an adventure on its own! They have all the silly bachelorette and novelty stuff too which is always fun to find the most ridiculous thing you can.
When traveling we sometimes stop at the Adam & Eve outlets. Much smaller than our local store but still a fun little diversion.

Fun21

Jan 18, 2021
United Kingdom
I've only been to one chain of what you could call a sex boutique store. Adam and Eve in the South East - think they are in NC, SC and Florida.

I really liked the store - things were on demo so you could try them out, and the staff were knowledgable and didn't me feel uncomfortable. They carry a a lot of their own brand, which is similar to a lot of the main branded items.

Their online store is also very good, with a lot of frequent offers. They do a lot of giveaways and upto %50 off one item.

I'm Fine...

Jan 17, 2021
I like Early to Bed in Chicago. Super knowledgable staff, great product reviews and just a really positive and friendly place.

Reactions: PS32

Frazzled Minnie

Jan 17, 2021
I haven't been to this one but if I opened my own boutique this is what it would look like. :love: A sex toy boutique that looks like Sephora, amazing! This could be the future!