VivianParker

Oct 12, 2021
So, my (28F) boyfriend (29M) and I have a pretty colorful sex life. Lately, we’ve been experimenting with anal play. Last week, we ordered these cute little rainbow butt plugs with heart stoppers at the ends. We spent this past weekend apart and returned home to a steamy reunion. And, bonus: our new toys had arrived!

I insert the medium-sized plug up my ass, some foreplay ensues, it’s all really hot. The base of the plug is pretty small, but we’re both horny out of our minds and don’t think twice about it. He throws me on my back and starts going at it. We’re talking shamefully dirty and fucking like rabbits. I am as wet as the Pacific Ocean and totally in the moment.

He suggests I switch the medium butt plug out for the bigger one. I agree. We stop.

I reach down to pull out the plug and… just asshole. Nothing.

“It’s… gone.” My eyes go wide, like I’ve seen a ghost. He returns my terrified stare. Fumbles around the bed looking for it for a second.

“Did it fall out?” I ask urgently.

“No. There’s nothing.”

“You have to get it out. Here.” He hands me a bottle of lube and I sit on the toilet. Reach up my ass and, sure enough, I can just barely touch the end of it. But my fingers aren’t long enough to grab it.

“I need you to help me,” I say. “I can’t get a grip on it.” He sighs and lubes up his fingers. It’s on.

So, I’m bent over the toilet, the world’s most humiliated and undignified muppet, and he is my muppeteer. Practically his whole damn hand is up my ass, and he maneuvers for what feels like an hour but is probably more like five minutes wiggling it out. I’m counting my breaths and trying to stay calm so he can focus. He’s reassuring me that he’ll get it and everything will be fine. We are both absolutely losing it on the inside, which I don’t find out until later.

Finally: birth. I feel the slight pain of the rough, heart-shaped end emerging from my butt, and it is the greatest relief I’ve ever experienced. We did it. It is out. He runs a hot shower and we hold each other laughing. We wash our hands profusely under the water. Sex is over for the night. And that is how I almost became one of those people who ends up in the ER with foreign objects lodged up their ass.

Tl;dr: I try out a new but small-ended butt plug during sex, we fuck too hard, my butt literally sucks it up somehow, and my boyfriend has to pull it out by hand.