Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
Why should the girls have all the fun? ;)

While sex toys are now accepted as being part of society for girls, there still seems to be a bit of a stigma around toys for men. I don't think that should be the case.

I'm really glad to see some new sex tech for men becoming more and more popular. There are some great new products coming along that go way beyond just a basic sleeve for masturbating. I'm looking forward to trying out some of the new stuff.

Anyone agree? And girls, what do you think about men owning and using sex toys?

Last edited by a moderator:

VibeFan

Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
I'm with you on that. I think just like toys for women, things are changing, and stuff for men is on the verge of going much more mainstream. I don't think it will be long before companies realize that men love anything tech and they love sex - so the two need to go together!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sex Tech Unwrapped

Ellefunch

Jan 17, 2021
I don't know. We're only just now coming to a point where toys are becoming less taboo for women to talk about freely. Its great to see sexual wellness and self love products for women at mainstream and accessible places like free people and Anthropologie. Whereas men on the other hand have always loved nothing more than to talk about and show people their penises. Why don't we let the girls have a little fun being on top of the tech game for awhile. Its not like guys don't benefit from "female" toys in partnered situations. I certainly don't object to male centered toys but I think the word NEED may be a bit strong.

I guess I do agree that culturally toys for men have been looked at as a joke (blow up dolls, fleshlights, sex robots etc) for pathetic guys who can't get a girl. So while I don't think that men necessarily NEED more toy options I do think we should reframe the way we talk about toys for men going forward.

Reactions: Frazzled Minnie

Frazzled Minnie

Jan 17, 2021
I agree mens toys should be shame free but its going to take me some getting used to! My husband has one and it is not something we can use in partnered play. It is not a turn on for me at all, quite the opposite really. Lets face it a woman and a sex toy looks sexy a man and a sex toy just doesn't.

• Haha
Reactions: Vesper

VibeFan

Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
I agree mens toys should be shame free but its going to take me some getting used to! My husband has one and it is not something we can use in partnered play. It is not a turn on for me at all, quite the opposite really. Lets face it a woman and a sex toy looks sexy a man and a sex toy just doesn't.
Well yeah, but women can look sexy doing anything - so that's not fair haha ;) I love watching a woman with a sex toy.

But seriously, I see your point. I'm guessing you are talking about a fleshlight type toy? Do you not find it not sexy because the Fleshlight covers everything up and doesn't look good?

Frazzled Minnie

Jan 17, 2021
Well yeah, but women can look sexy doing anything - so that's not fair haha ;) I love watching a woman with a sex toy.

But seriously, I see your point. I'm guessing you are talking about a fleshlight type toy? Do you not find it not sexy because the Fleshlight covers everything up and doesn't look good?
The whole situation is just visually unappealing to me. Harkens to a cow hooked up to a milking machine :ROFLMAO: This is likely just a me problem. I wouldn't want to shame anyone. Its all personal preference. I would never say my husband couldn't have toys (who am I to say that!) but I'm skeptical that we could find something that we could use together. Not to stop him from using one on his own, preferably when I'm not even home. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Ellefunch

I'm Fine...

Jan 17, 2021
The whole situation is just visually unappealing to me. Harkens to a cow hooked up to a milking machine :ROFLMAO: This is likely just a me problem. I wouldn't want to shame anyone. Its all personal preference. I would never say my husband couldn't have toys (who am I to say that!) but I'm skeptical that we could find something that we could use together. Not to stop him from using one on his own, preferably when I'm not even home. 🤣
oooh harsh!
Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

Tim Fox

May 6, 2021
UK
Most vibrators can be used on men too. Wands are perfect for it. It's not all about shoving your penis in something. 🙂 Having a vibrator run over nipples, head, shaft, balls, perineum, etc can really perk up a hand or blow job. Or just as part of a bit of teasing foreplay. 👍

I think there should be a veritable cornucopia of toys for everyone, regardless of gender. 🙂

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
Most vibrators can be used on men too. Wands are perfect for it. It's not all about shoving your penis in something. 🙂 Having a vibrator run over nipples, head, shaft, balls, perineum, etc can really perk up a hand or blow job. Or just as part of a bit of teasing foreplay. 👍

I think there should be a veritable cornucopia of toys for everyone, regardless of gender. 🙂
I'm just discovering this, and really enjoy it! My partner has been using one of her vibrators on the head of my penis and it is a wonderful sensation. I think every penis owner need to try it. The frenulum area seems to be the best spot for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tim Fox