Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
Just wondering what is the worst sex you you have ever bought? It can be for any reason, didn't last long, didn't bring you any pleasure, difficult to use - whatever the reason, let us know.

Sarah91

Jan 13, 2022
Since I've been researching good sex toys before buying, and buying high quality brands instead of novelty toys I don't think I have ever had a bad experience. Ignoring the cheap novelty toys, my worst purchase has been We-Vibe sync. It is well made and high quality, but the premise of it being a couples toy just hasn't worked for us yet. Something about getting a cock and the toy inside at the same time and it feeling good for both of us hasn't happened yet. Maybe need more practice!

StlSports6

Mar 31, 2022
So far, the worst toys I’ve bought are penis sleeves to add a little length and girth. It’s not that there is anything wrong with my size or girth (slightly above average), but just the fantasy of being bigger. I’ve tried two so far, and both have been complete duds that do nothing for my wife. One was too hard and the other too soft. Waste of money and did absolutely nothing for my wife.

Reactions: Max

LovesDick

Aug 27, 2021
Lush by Lovense.
Didn't like the whole wearable concept, I'm not one for internal vibrations, so that was a waste. But used it for clit stimulation. It was GREAT for that and I loved it.
I used to take it into the bath with me all the time. That is until the silicone started to just peel away at the charging port and broke off all together. It was no longer safe to use in water and it stopped charging once the silicone was completely gone from the charging port. It ended up to be a $200 paper weight. I will NEVER buy another one. I don't care how "improved" it is.
I even wrote the company to complain about it and I just got a "sorry for your inconvenience" letter back. They didn't do anything. I only had that stupid thing for a year before it fell apart.
I feel like their products are cheaply made and not made to last if they break down over the course of a year.

I understand $200 isn't a lot for some people, but I consider it a lot for a sex toy. Since that was the FIRST and ONLY toy I spend more than $80 on! I figured I'd splurge a little bit, what a waste that turned out to be.

I've have $20 toys that are STILL GOING STRONG and I've had them for longer than 3 years and they work like new. Yet a $200 toy can't even last a year? There's something wrong there.

Toyboy89

Oct 23, 2022
Virginia
Zero tolerance penis sucker when it worked it was very nice…But…. My guess being it has no “filter “ the Motor sucked up ….. after a month doesn’t work or charge anymore ☹️ wasn’t cheap either.