Daring Couple

Feb 24, 2021
Canada
We had our first experience with a wand vibrator last night, and wow, I think this is my favorite type of sex toy I love the power, patterns and just the size of it makes it really easy to use during partner sex. That big handle makes handling easy. And an unexpected bonus, he says it feels really good on his penis - so it's a two for one toy 🥳

Can't wait to try it out see more!

StlSports6

Mar 31, 2022
The wand has been a great addition to our sex life. My wife was hesitant with any sort of sex toys for the longest time (now in our early to mid 30’s) until a few years ago. She wasn’t keen on the idea but I bought a few and just went for it. She loves toys now and the wand is by far her favorite.

The only area of caution with wands is they can be very powerful, even on their lowest setting. I normally start foreplay with a vibrating finger sleeve or something vibrating in my hand first. This lets her get built up to the powerful vibrations of the wand.

My wife never squirted until the wand or came as much as she does now. Even after we put the wand down, it still helps everything after.

Reactions: Max