Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
There are some great podcasts out there - one of my favorites is Sex with Emily. There are new episodes at least weekly, and she's been producing the show for years, so there is a huge back catalog of at least 10 years that makes a great resource on a huge range of sex topics. She often has experts in various fields of sex - everything from relationships, sex toys, to BDSM. Its an easy to listen to show, with each lasting for about an hour.

Check out Dr Emily on iTunes

What do you listen to?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lost Girl

Jan 17, 2021
Emily is great. She's legendary really. She should really be everybody's first sex related podcast.

Guys we f****d is entertaining but the episodes that I listened to weren't as funny as I had hoped. I think I need to give it another try.

I really struggle to find good podcasts! Looking forward to some suggestions.

Reactions: Max and VibeFan

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
If you like your podcast with an English accent, give "Fucks Given" a listen.

The two English hosts talk about everything from sex toys, relationships, and sex education. There are frequent guests which adds a lot of variety.

Reactions: Lost Girl

BlimpK

Jan 17, 2021
A podcast that I enjoy from time to time is "How men think". Its not a sex podcast but they do have experts and talk sex on at least a few episodes. The idea is that it's for women to help them better understand where the men in their lives may be coming from in various aspects of love and life. I find it entertaining. :)

Ellefunch

Jan 17, 2021
A podcast that I enjoy from time to time is "How men think". Its not a sex podcast but they do have experts and talk sex on at least a few episodes. The idea is that it's for women to help them better understand where the men in their lives may be coming from in various aspects of love and life. I find it entertaining. :)
Yes, I've listened to a few episodes of that one too. Thanks for reminding me- think I'll download some more episodes to listen to on my run. I love Gavin Degraw!

gavin degraw dwts GIF by Dancing with the Stars

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
Sex and Psychyology Podcast by Dr Justing Lehmiller

Lehmiller is a research fellow at the Kinsey Institute and his podcasts are always a great listen. He typically has world renowned experts as guests, and he covers a lot of fascinating topics on sex and relationships. Worth a listen!

Reactions: Ellefunch

Ellefunch

Jan 17, 2021
There's sex talk Dr. Jess. She's a sexologist, covers a lot of topics- physical, emotional, relationships, lifestyles, etc