Lost Girl

Jan 17, 2021
Wondering if anyone has tried one of the smile maker vibes yet? I really like their aesthetic so I'm wondering if the performance lives up to the look. Some toys look kind of menacing, which doesn't stop me from using them of course. :LOL: But I feel like I'm getting tired of the more intense sort of experiences and looking for something more of an everyday kind of soft fun sort of thing if that makes sense. These LOOK like they fit the bill but I haven't bit the bullet (pun intended!) yet.

I'm Fine...

Jan 17, 2021
Wondering if anyone has tried one of the smile maker vibes yet? I really like their aesthetic so I'm wondering if the performance lives up to the look. Some toys look kind of menacing, which doesn't stop me from using them of course. :LOL: But I feel like I'm getting tired of the more intense sort of experiences and looking for something more of an everyday kind of soft fun sort of thing if that makes sense. These LOOK like they fit the bill but I haven't bit the bullet (pun intended!) yet.
I have! After seeing the post about them here I decided to give one a try. I went with the Frenchman its only $55! Everything about these products is just so visually appealing. The soft color and delicate curves and the packaging. I'd consider it very modern in that respect- really approachable and fun. The silicon is very soft and silky. It has 4 speeds and 2 pulse modes. It runs on AAA batteries. It is by far the quietest toy that I've ever had. It takes some figuring out on the placement but once you get that down its really nice. Its gentle as its appearance would suggest. It would be a great first vibe or for like what you are looking for- a nice kind of relaxing self care kind of thing, when you want to take your time and aren't looking to blow the roof off. The experience isn't like a womanizer or magic wand for example. Its not going to make you think there is really a frenchman going down on you but I think its probably the closest a sex toy could get to that sensation. It can move much faster than a human tongue which makes it interesting.

Overall I think its a really well designed fun toy and a really great company with a empowering message!

Last edited:

Lost Girl

Jan 17, 2021
I have! After seeing the post about them here I decided to give one a try. I went with the Frenchman its only $55! Everything about these products is just so visually appealing. The soft color and delicate curves and the packaging. I'd consider it very modern in that respect- really approachable and fun. The silicon is very soft and silky. It has 4 speeds and 2 pulse modes. It runs on 3 AAA batteries. It is by far the quietest toy that I've ever had. It takes some figuring out on the placement but once you get that down its really nice. Its gentle as its appearance would suggest. It would be a great first vibe or for like what you are looking for- a nice kind of relaxing self care kind of thing, when you want to take your time and aren't looking to blow the roof off. The experience isn't like a womanizer or magic wand for example. Its not going to make you think there is really a frenchman going down on you but I think its probably the closest a sex toy could get to that sensation. It can move much faster than a human tongue which makes it interesting.

Overall I think its a really well designed fun toy and a really great company with a empowering message!
Thanks! The frenchman was the one I was looking at. Its seemed very different than what I have already and thought it might be a nice change. I agree that they seem like a really great company, worthy of support.