I'm Fine...

Jan 17, 2021
Goop has just released what they are calling the sex toy of their dreams. It was 18 months in development, double sided and $95. The website provides a pretty convincing sales pitch-
"Every detail is deliberate and precise, but we’d be lying if we said that using the vibrator gives us the sensation we thought it would. The truth is: It still shocks us. It packs way more power and delivers deeper pleasure than anything we’ve tried before. Although we may have dabbled in hyperbole once or twice, after you give this vibrator a whirl, you may accuse us of understatement."

Its already sold out but you can be added to a waitlist

season 1 friends GIF

• Love
Reactions: PS32 and Max

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
wow that looks awesome, really well thought out wand. I want to get one for my partner. Any reviews out there yet?

Reactions: PS32

PS32

Jan 21, 2021
I think this has the potential to do very well in sales. Looks a great product from the video, and it is featured heavily on a currently trendy platform and priced just right at under $100. It says quality, but stays under premium sex tech pricing. I especially like that Goop is destigmatizing women wanting and owning a quality sex toy.

Frazzled Minnie

Jan 17, 2021
I think this has the potential to do very well in sales. Looks a great product from the video, and it is featured heavily on a currently trendy platform and priced just right at under $100. It says quality, but stays under premium sex tech pricing. I especially like that Goop is destigmatizing women wanting and owning a quality sex toy.
Goop seem to be very focused on destigmatising female pleasure of all kinds. (y) We need to stop feeling guilty about any kind of self care (sexual or otherwise). I can champion anyone behind that cause. I'll put myself on that waitlist too!