VibroHeaven

Feb 25, 2021
Hello,

Due to illness I have decided to start a website selling adult sex toys in the UK, I won't put the name as I'm sure it will lead to a ban!

I'm struggling to get the website to look tasteful and discreet so that if any minors somehow click on it, they are not bombarded by a giant cock or similar.

What makes you decide to use a adult toy website, Is it anything to do with price, website design, products, brand names etc?

I look forward to your replies and thank you in advance.

LadyG

Feb 19, 2021
Hello,

Due to illness I have decided to start a website selling adult sex toys in the UK, I won't put the name as I'm sure it will lead to a ban!

I'm struggling to get the website to look tasteful and discreet so that if any minors somehow click on it, they are not bombarded by a giant cock or similar.

What makes you decide to use a adult toy website, Is it anything to do with price, website design, products, brand names etc?

I look forward to your replies and thank you in advance.
Clean and professional looking site, with a focus on high quality brands. If it is full of novelty type toys I wouldn't be interested in going any further.

Good luck!

Lost Girl

Jan 17, 2021
I think the look of the website would be a driving factor for me. Something clean, sleek and soft looking. Well organized and professional. I think brands like Dame, Smile Makers, Biird have really modern and appealing looks to their sites. That really seems to be the direction things are going.
Good luck in your endeavors!

VibroHeaven

Feb 25, 2021
I think the look of the website would be a driving factor for me. Something clean, sleek and soft looking. Well organized and professional. I think brands like Dame, Smile Makers, Biird have really modern and appealing looks to their sites. That really seems to be the direction things are going.
Good luck in your endeavors!
Thank you for the reply, Dame (If I have the right site would kill me at the moment with a video due to site speed) but I understand what you are saying, they are the sort of look I'm trying to create but on a limited budget. Thanks for getting back to me.

VibroHeaven

Feb 25, 2021
Clean and professional looking site, with a focus on high quality brands. If it is full of novelty type toys I wouldn't be interested in going any further.

Good luck!
Thank you for the reply, I'm stocking well know brands such as Doc Johnson, Jessica Rabbit, Leg Avenue (who have now decided to stop supplying the UK) plus many more. I do have 3 product categories for novelty goods, for example for hen and stag nights, edible jelly and marshmallow willies and a willy shaped egg fryer, if you saw these would you just click off the website?

Lost Girl

Jan 17, 2021
Thank you for the reply, I'm stocking well know brands such as Doc Johnson, Jessica Rabbit, Leg Avenue (who have now decided to stop supplying the UK) plus many more. I do have 3 product categories for novelty goods, for example for hen and stag nights, edible jelly and marshmallow willies and a willy shaped egg fryer, if you saw these would you just click off the website?
I think if the novelty stuff was in its own section it wouldn't be a problem for me. There is going to be people looking for that for sure. But if it were the main focus I probably wouldn't go any further, its just not what I'd be interested in. After awhile though you may find those things could be really big sellers for you. I think there will be some trial and error until you can find your niche.

VibroHeaven

Feb 25, 2021
I think if the novelty stuff was in its own section it wouldn't be a problem for me. There is going to be people looking for that for sure. But if it were the main focus I probably wouldn't go any further, its just not what I'd be interested in. After awhile though you may find those things could be really big sellers for you. I think there will be some trial and error until you can find your niche.
Thank you Lost Girl, I really appreciate your time.

Reactions: Lost Girl

VibroHeaven

Feb 25, 2021
For me if i want to buy sex toys from the website i would make sure that there are reviews on the product. :)
Thanks Claire, that is a slight problem as I'm new, there will not be many reviews but I'm stocking well known brands where reviews can be found everywhere for them, would that make a difference? Thanks