LadyG

Feb 19, 2021
I just came across a new type of toy for both internal and clit play that I really want to try. The two unique things - silent and a massaging "pearl."

OhMyG is an internal G-spot massager that uses a what they call a massaging "pearl." So no vibe in this one, but instead a 3 speed "come hither" action. Both are $159 and available in pink or white.

OhMyC is the same thing, but fits the palm and uses the rotating pearl for clit stimulation. 🤗

What do you all think? Anyone tried one?

I'm Fine...

Jan 17, 2021
I just came across a new type of toy for both internal and clit play that I really want to try. The two unique things - silent and a massaging "pearl."

OhMyG is an internal G-spot massager that uses a what they call a massaging "pearl." So no vibe in this one, but instead a 3 speed "come hither" action. Both are $159 and available in pink or white.

OhMyC is the same thing, but fits the palm and uses the rotating pearl for clit stimulation. 🤗

What do you all think? Anyone tried one?

Interesting. I like quieter toys, not because they NEED to be quiet but the noise is just sometimes too much for me. I find it distracting in certain toys. The quieter they are the more you can focus on your other senses and your breath in my opinion.

Frazzled Minnie

Jan 17, 2021
Interesting. I like quieter toys, not because they NEED to be quiet but the noise is just sometimes too much for me. I find it distracting in certain toys. The quieter they are the more you can focus on your other senses and your breath in my opinion.
I need them quiet lol but I totally agree with what you're saying as well.