t673

Feb 8, 2021
Always on the quest to find a better condom I came across myONE custom fit condoms. The idea is simple, but very few companies have taken on the challenge - instead of just a regular and XL size, how about offering over 60 sizes to get the fit just right.

I thought I would post about the experience, and if they are better than standard sized condoms.

I'll be back with the first step in the process - penis measuring! 🤭

t673

Feb 8, 2021
The first step to getting your custom fit condoms is to complete the measuring. They want two measurements - length and circumference. To do this, you can download a PDF from the myONE website and print it out. To make sure it's the right scale, it has a credit card size rectangle printed on the same page so you put a credit card on there, and if it lines up, the scale of the print is correct and you are good to go.

Onto the fun but slightly awkward part. It's now time to measure. After you get fully erect, and you want maximum size here for a good fit, you first measure the length using the printed tape. It doesn't measure you in inches, but instead uses an alphabet code. I'm an average size of just over 6 inches, and my code letter is O. Next up is the circumference. You wrap the printed measurer around the widest part of the erect penis shaft (not the head), and you get 2 numbers. Again I'm average thickness, and got 88.

So now I have two measurements, length O and circumference 88.

Next it is off to the myONE website to place the order where you enter the two sizes. To check the fit, myONE send you the size you measured, and then another condom with the next circumference size up. It appears some people prefer a lightly more roomier fit on the width. The two condom test pack is free, with $2 shipping (refunded if placing a subsequent order.)

About a week later I received my 2 tester condoms.

Next up, sex with my new custom condoms.