Ercmon

Jun 9, 2021
Hello everyone. Hope you are doing well.

Im looking to purchase a pussy for me to use with my wife. I was thinking to put the toy between her thighs and pretend its hers in those moments where i cant use the real thing. Any advice on resonably priced and quality toy to do this with? One that wont flop around.

Thanks for any advice given.

Reactions: Max

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
Hello everyone. Hope you are doing well.

Im looking to purchase a pussy for me to use with my wife. I was thinking to put the toy between her thighs and pretend its hers in those moments where i cant use the real thing. Any advice on resonably priced and quality toy to do this with? One that wont flop around.

Thanks for any advice given.
Welcome to the site!

My first thought was to get something like a Fleshlight which your partner would then grip between her thighs. It would require some squeeze to keep it in place. I don't know of anything that wouldn't need her to keep it in place.

These types of toys have a rigid body which would seem like she would be able to grip it.

Fleshlight and Tenga make some of the best sleeves.

Good luck with the search, let us know how it goes, and hopefully some others here also have some advice.

Ercmon

Jun 9, 2021
Welcome to the site!

My first thought was to get something like a Fleshlight which your partner would then grip between her thighs. It would require some squeeze to keep it in place. I don't know of anything that wouldn't need her to keep it in place.

These types of toys have a rigid body which would seem like she would be able to grip it.

Fleshlight and Tenga make some of the best sleeves.

Good luck with the search, let us know how it goes, and hopefully some others here also have some advice.
I used tenga and had an isue with it. So i got rid of it.