Frazzled Minnie

Jan 17, 2021
Just came across this interesting product. It promises to help with the not often talked about problem of vagina cleanup after pinV sex. The perfectly named dripstick.
What say you vagina owners, would you give this a try?

Reactions: Lost Girl

Lost Girl

Jan 17, 2021
Just came across this interesting product. It promises to help with the not often talked about problem of vagina cleanup after pinV sex. The perfectly named dripstick.
hmmmmm I don't know. I'm going to look into it though. I'm going to sound all hippy dippy here but I'm wondering about the environmental impact of a one time use product like that. I've really been trying to reduce one and done type products, lessen my footprint a little bit. Though the amount of toilet paper used post sex can't be a good thing either!
Would you just whip one of these bad boys out of the nightstand and use it right there in bed? That's not particularly sexy lol maybe the old fashioned trip to the bathroom is still the way to go. Using it in bed would probably be fine in a long term relationship but might be a little odd with a hookup lol.

Ellefunch

Jan 17, 2021
I would absolutely try that!!! The post sex drips have always grossed me out, sometime enough to make me avoid penis in vag sex- just shoot that shit somewhere else and you can clean it up :ROFLMAO: Someone needs to come up with some kind of product or pill that allows men to feel an orgasm without actually ejaculating. :ROFLMAO:

LadyG

Feb 19, 2021
Definitely going to try this! Love the feeling of someone cumming inside me, but not so much afterwards when I'm out of the moment. 🤫

Last edited by a moderator:

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
From my (male) perspective, I really don't mind where I ejaculate haha - vagina, ass, chest, face, mouth - it is all good with me. So I think this type of product is great for those need it, but another option is to just get the penis to shoot for a different spot - problem solved!