Lilyfighting

Aug 18, 2023
How do I find out what my partner likes?
We have a harmonious sex life and are now looking for something more passionate, you know. All I know is that he likes oral sex every time we make foreplay, but I really don't like oral. Recently I saw many styles male masturbators for oral or blow job on lovebirdvibe.com. I want to buy some for him as his birthday gift. Do you think he will like them?

PapaRenard

Feb 14, 2024
France
foxypleasurereviews.com
To be honest, this website seems to sell mostly white branded sextoys... so junk.
If you have any issue with the sextoy, they will not be able to give you any support.

Also, they seem to sell some jelly/tpe dildo which shouldn't be sold as it's harmful for the user (toxic or porous material).

"How to find out what your partner like" => communication is key.

What kind of sextoy should you buy him...
I made a review on the Pulse Solo Interactive but it's more a vibrator than a masturbator.

About a masturbator to simulate blowjobs, it would depend on his noise tolerance but maybe the PowerBlow from Kiiroo ?

What's your budget ?

shanty

Apr 11, 2024
How do I find out what my partner likes?
We have a harmonious sex life and are now looking for something more passionate, you know. All I know is that he likes oral sex every time we make foreplay, but I really don't like oral. Recently I saw many styles male masturbators for oral or blow job on lovebirdvibe.com. I want to buy some for him as his birthday gift. Do you think he will like them?
I suggest you discuss with him or use it as one of your dirty talk topics to see his response