LadyG

Feb 19, 2021
Hi. New here and looking for some advice on a wand vibrator. I've got several toys in my collection, but I really want to try the big one - The Magic Wand. BUT, I can't decide between the plug-in model and the cordless. What do you all think?

I'm Fine...

Jan 17, 2021
A true classic never goes out of style! There are a few differences between the classic and the rechargeable though. I would 100% fully recommend the rechargeable. It's not much lighter than the original but the lack of cord is a real plus. It also has additional speed (4 total, original 2) and vibrating functions (4 total original 0). It takes 3 hours to charge but has a 3 hour run time. It also has a silicon head now whereas the original is plastic. It's easier to use as well with 3 buttons as opposed to the originals 1. I think they did a great job at addressing the originals drawbacks and improved upon a classic. My poor original doesn't really come out any more now that I have the cordless. Go with the rechargeable!

Lost Girl

Jan 17, 2021
A true classic never goes out of style! There are a few differences between the classic and the rechargeable though. I would 100% fully recommend the rechargeable. It's not much lighter than the original but the lack of cord is a real plus. It also has additional speed (4 total, original 2) and vibrating functions (4 total original 0). It takes 3 hours to charge but has a 3 hour run time. It also has a silicon head now whereas the original is plastic. It's easier to use as well with 3 buttons as opposed to the originals 1. I think they did a great job at addressing the originals drawbacks and improved upon a classic. My poor original doesn't really come out any more now that I have the cordless. Go with the rechargeable!
Sounds like an upgrade!

Daring Couple

Feb 24, 2021
Canada
Another advantage of the Magic Wand rechargeable, you can use one of these with it.

tula-01.jpg

Touch35

Mar 23, 2021
Whatever wand you'll chose, cordless is always better. Personally I am not a fan of messing around with cords etc. Just remember to have your fav toy charged, to avoid bad surprises LOL
Rechargeable Hitachi is a true classic, no doubt about it. But as an alternative, have you ever watch this Doc Johnson's Kink wand?
Price-wise they are similar :)