Fun21

Jan 18, 2021
United Kingdom
There are times when I need to get off quietly and my current toys are a bit on the loud side. Anyone have any recommendations for something quiet?

PS32

Jan 21, 2021
Depending on when you need it to be quiet, the Womanizer Premium has a feature called Smart Silence that turns off when it isn't in contact with your skin. As soon as you make contact it turns back on. So it is certainly a much quieter toy to use overall, but it isn't particularly quiet when it is actually in operation. It sounds like a low rumble. Really good toy BTW!

Lost Girl

Jan 17, 2021
Depending on when you need it to be quiet, the Womanizer Premium has a feature called Smart Silence that turns off when it isn't in contact with your skin. As soon as you make contact it turns back on. So it is certainly a much quieter toy to use overall, but it isn't particularly quiet when it is actually in operation. It sounds like a low rumble. Really good toy BTW!
Good luck being quiet while using that one though!

• Haha
Reactions: PS32

PS32

Jan 21, 2021
Good luck being quiet while using that one though!

Haha yes!

meg ryan yas GIF

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
There are times when I need to get off quietly and my current toys are a bit on the loud side. Anyone have any recommendations for something quiet?
Lelo vibrators are fairly quiet. I think generally the more expensive toys have better motors which sometimes means quieter operation. If you have a good adult store near you (I mean more of a boutique that has all these things out and on demo) you can give them all noise test.

Ellefunch

Jan 17, 2021
Lelo vibrators are fairly quiet. I think generally the more expensive toys have better motors which sometimes means quieter operation. If you have a good adult store near you (I mean more of a boutique that has all these things out and on demo) you can give them all noise test.
I agree Lelo seem to be pretty quiet. I question whether a really quiet toy would really do the job though. Maybe in those instances where quiet is most important you just go old fashioned manual stimulation. If you're used to toys it could actually be a nice change, variety is the spice of life! Maybe get a special lube or stimulant or something to make it a little extra special.

Frazzled Minnie

Jan 17, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: Lost Girl and PS32

PS32

Jan 21, 2021
I saw these, they are named after women's fantasies like- the tennis instructor and the Frenchman 😂
If you want to see some oddly named sex toys, have a look at The Emojibator.

IMG_6070_2048x.jpg

Frazzled Minnie

Jan 17, 2021

View attachment 30
Well that just goes to show there really is something for everyone! :ROFLMAO:

Lost Girl

Jan 17, 2021
I saw these, they are named after women's fantasies like- the tennis instructor and the Frenchman 😂

View attachment 30
Too funny! I love to see such playfulness and creativity being used these days. After all it is supposed to be fun right?! The Hitachi magic wand certainly has its place but its intimidating. These are so "friendly" looking, great for a young adult just learning to explore.
The yellow chick kind of creeps me out though! 🐤

Last edited:

Tim Fox

May 6, 2021
UK
I think the quietest toy we've tried is the Zumio X (the Zumio E is pretty quiet too, but the X is almost silent 🙂). It's a non-vibrating toy, and the precision may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's very quiet, and incredibly intense (so hopefully quick too, which I think helps with the noise fear 🙂).

The Mantric range by Lovehoney are pretty quiet too for regular vibrators. Mrs Chimp's favourite is the rechargeable wand (medium size, rumbly frequency, good power for a non-mains wand) and that is muffled very nicely under a duvet. 👍

OrgasmsAndTacos

Nov 22, 2021
I can suggest one that is my "Best Friend" lol :love: its a premium wand massager by SatisPhiYou...I will include the link, but I ordered it from Amazon, so it came very quick and I loved the packaging of the box. You will not be disappointed trust me!! And it usually takes me a long time to cum.... but NOPE! Haha! ok enough talking... let me post it... thank me later! ;)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09HP5SMSK?ref=myi_title_dp&th=1

Black Main Pic.JPG