LovesDick

Aug 27, 2021
I've had the Lush 2 by Lovense for 2 years and this happened. It no longer charges without extreme difficulty and it came apart! So now it's no longer useable safely. Unless you want a hand held clit stimulator.
I've written to the company, not demanding refunds or exchanges. But letting them know the disappointment in this toy. For the price that was paid, I expected this toy to last much longer than just a mere two years. I have cheaper rechargeable toys that are still going strong for a fraction of what this thing cost.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 9.05.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 9.05.35 AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 253
  • Wow
Reactions: LadyG

LadyG

Feb 19, 2021
wow now I can't say I have ever had that happen. My biggest problem is battery life reducing to the point where it isn't worth it anymore, but that is just like my phones, so I can let that go.

Have you heard back from them yet?

Reactions: LovesDick

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
Welcome to the site!

Lovesense has a one year warranty on the Lush 2, so you might be out of luck on the replacement. If you paid for it on a credit card, you may have an extended warranty. American Express has a 1 year extension of manufacturers warranty, so that might have you covered.

Reactions: LovesDick

LovesDick

Aug 27, 2021
Welcome to the site!

Lovesense has a one year warranty on the Lush 2, so you might be out of luck on the replacement. If you paid for it on a credit card, you may have an extended warranty. American Express has a 1 year extension of manufacturers warranty, so that might have you covered.
At this point I don't want a replacement, after this happened I will never buy another toy from them again.

LovesDick

Aug 27, 2021
wow now I can't say I have ever had that happen. My biggest problem is battery life reducing to the point where it isn't worth it anymore, but that is just like my phones, so I can let that go.

Have you heard back from them yet?
Right?! I could totally understand the battery life. My battery life is still amazing on it. And it was with normal wear and tear. I washed and dried it appropriately. I just don't understand how that would happen. Even the mechanism inside that holds the charger came apart and exposed that black piece. Who really knows? No not yet. They said I would receive an email within 24-48 hours. I just wanted to let them know how this expensive toy deteriorates after a while. I keep my toys away from moisture and heat. Off of the floor. They're well taken care of. I have an 8 year old $20 pocket vibrator that still has decent battery life and looks like new! I just feel like there's no excuse for this toy to basically fall apart when it was worth almost $200!

LadyG

Feb 19, 2021
Right?! I could totally understand the battery life. My battery life is still amazing on it. And it was with normal wear and tear. I washed and dried it appropriately. I just don't understand how that would happen. Even the mechanism inside that holds the charger came apart and exposed that black piece. Who really knows? No not yet. They said I would receive an email within 24-48 hours. I just wanted to let them know how this expensive toy deteriorates after a while. I keep my toys away from moisture and heat. Off of the floor. They're well taken care of. I have an 8 year old $20 pocket vibrator that still has decent battery life and looks like new! I just feel like there's no excuse for this toy to basically fall apart when it was worth almost $200!

If you are looking for something similar, I've got the We-Vibe Jive which I love. I've got a few We-Vibe toys and they are very well made, and have a 2 year warranty.

LovesDick

Aug 27, 2021
This was the reply I got from the company.
Notice how the first thing I said was I was NOT looking for an exchange or a refund.
Notice how the first thing the company was said about refunds and exchanges.
This kind of stuff always seems to have to me when I write companies emails and I'm not looking for any kind of compensation, they automatically think that. No I'm contacting you because I want you to invest in making a BETTER product. I'm sure I'm not the only person who has ordered this toy and this has happened. I'm pretty positive that I am in the category of the VERY FEW people who have contacted the company about their toys breaking.

Attachments

• IMG_7489.jpg
    IMG_7489.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 267
  • Sad