PapaRenard

Feb 14, 2024
France
foxypleasurereviews.com
Good evening folks !

So what about the FeelMelrose ? If you already now about FeelStroker, you know that it's the brand behind the Kiiroo's penis strokers, the equivalent of fleshlights. From the exterior, it looks like a flashlight but a little bigger like the one you could found in the 90's. So it's quite discret in a way, unless you know. On the inside, it's a TPE shaped directly molded from her intimate and private part. Her ? We're talking about who exactly ?

Well it's Melrose Michaels, the Model•Gamer•YouTuber•Podcaster•CyberBabe. The one telling that "𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠 “𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙮” 𝙄’𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙇𝙚𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙" I hope she'll meet her goal, become a legend, some of you may say that she already is.

The good news is that the sleeve is really tight. Not as tight as the 'extra tight butt' sleeve they released last year, but tight enough nonetheless. I think it lacks a bit of texture work, but that's my personal taste.

Pro would be
  • Discreet FeelStroker case
  • Surprisingly easy to wash and extract fluids from
  • Very tight sleeve
Cons
  • Lack of variation in textures

If you want to read more about that sleeve, you can take a look on the full review I wrote on my blog with photos and more insights. https://foxypleasurereviews.com/feelmelrose-en

If you want to talk about something I missed, don't hesitate to interact with me !