Tim Fox

May 6, 2021
UK
Riffing off the Rabbits one, I thought we could have a similar thread for Wands. 🙂

Mrs Chimp goes against the grain a little and prefers the medium rechargeable wands over the big mains-powered beasties. She just finds the big ones too industrial for her (too heavy, too hot, too loud) and they just don't gel with her bedroom style. They are undeniably more powerful, but as long as the frequency is right she finds the medium-sized rechargeable ones work just fine. And they're much less obtrusive. 🙂

Her favourites are the Mantric Wand, the Desire Wand, and the Tracey Cox Squishy one. They each offer a little something different - the Mantric is about the frequency, the Desire has a 'nubbin' on the end so you can target it more precisely, and the Tracey Cox one has a liquid silicone head that's really soft and squishy. 🙂

How about everyone else? Any wands that stand out for you? (good or bad)

Last edited:

Daring Couple

Feb 24, 2021
Canada
We both really like the We-Vibe Wand. Works great on both our bodies, lots of power, long battery life, and great controls to dial in exactly the right vibes.

DianaLove

Feb 16, 2022
I'm lucky to have tried a few.. FemmeFunn Ultra Wand, Lelo Smart Wand 2 and Bodywand Mini Wand Massager. These 3 I like the most. Very enjoyable and worth the money. I bought them from https://hotcherry.com/ Definitely check them out, so far they have the best customer service. Fast shipping and you can use code for extra 20% off