PapaRenard

Feb 14, 2024
France
foxypleasurereviews.com
ein_social.png

Ein is a dildo that could be use either vaginally or anally... But as I don't have a vagina, I'm posting in the anal section.
https://www.redgifs.com/ifr/wingeddecentpigeon
In the Nothosaur folklore, it's a unicorn horn. Well for us, it's a silicon dildo but it can me a little more than just that :)

The Ein is divided into different levels, each with a larger circumference, except for the last.
It's like 7 little milestones before you can have it all inside you. Well, there's still some work to be done before I'll be able to use it fully. My eyes were indeed bigger than my stomach.I don't know if the aim was really to look like a unicorn horn… If so, I would have opted for a spiral texture, moving upwards. This gives me the impression of having something like a spine. Still, it's not too bad.If you want to buy it, the price will depend on its size, from $50 to $279.

Pros
Platinum silicone
Progressive shape
Wide range of sizes
Very pleasant sensations
Cons
Personally, I took too big.
High price (but much less than the direct competitor)
This sextoy was very pleasant to hold. I really liked the fact that the diameter increased as the depth increased. Nothosaur's sex toys are as pleasant to touch and use as ever.
I would have liked to be less greedy and be able to skip the final knot… But that's for future use!

My full review is available on my blog alongside images and video.
Thanks for reading !

Reactions: Sex Tech Unwrapped