Henrika

Jun 22, 2023
Cheerups : )

I was wondering if I'm alone with DIY pleasure creativity, like, you can use any household appliance and try it for your pleasure,
also develop new ideas for them, making YOU feel good - as they were meant to be to do ; )
So it's nothing new everyone knows already about vacuum cleaners, mixers, vibrators, dildos and all that,
but how about this:
A worn out, exhausted old handheld mixer/blender.
I know I have read some brave girl story telling they found this immensely, overwhelmingly, pleasureable, compared to many other bought-from-the-shop-tool, but of course, there is no evidence and it's always individual. Some feel for it and like it, some can't understand that.
For my part, the most important is, it gives tremendous nice vibes and feels heavenly, as the poor thing struggles and heats up nicely because of the overload, which is an essential, very important part of it, the relationship to that machine : D
I've tried also with you know those small DC electric motors too that are easy to make anything with and use different attachments and stuff, it's very fun too.
But the most pleasureable I would say is, when you just force everything out of them and enjoy that rough ride while you enjoy that torment ; )
Nice if anyone else have a little bit of mechanophilia to share too ; )
Oh yeah, by the way, I know one very, very, good video I have seen, "Mixy Massage" where it's very beautifully presented, woman and handmixer ; ) Found that recently : ) : ) : )
Boujee