BlimpK

Jan 17, 2021
I've recently got the Dame Aer after reading about the womanizer. There are soooo many air/suction type devices available now. It makes it really hard to choose!
Here are the reasons I chose the Aer
- $95 vs the womanizer original at $129.
-5 patterns and 5 intensities vs womanizer with no patterns but 8 intensities
Is there anyone who has both and could compare them? I'm wondering if I made the right choice. I should have come here to ask first!
Womanizer also has a less expensive version called the starlet at $49! 🙇‍♀️ I did not do my homework!
Then there is the adorable biird that has suction and vibration! $107

Reactions: Lost Girl

Lost Girl

Jan 17, 2021
I've recently got the Dame Aer after reading about the womanizer. There are soooo many air/suction type devices available now. It makes it really hard to choose!
Here are the reasons I chose the Aer
- $95 vs the womanizer original at $129.
-5 patterns and 5 intensities vs womanizer with no patterns but 8 intensities
Is there anyone who has both and could compare them? I'm wondering if I made the right choice. I should have come here to ask first!
Womanizer also has a less expensive version called the starlet at $49! 🙇‍♀️ I did not do my homework!
Then there is the adorable biird that has suction and vibration! $107
I like the look of the Biird! I definitely feel myself gravitating to these softer more modern looking toys. As opposed to the more aggressive looking rabbits and dildos of my past.
This sort of thing just doesn't do it for me anymore, If I don't look at it I can still enjoy it physically but the appearance of it kind of turns me off these days. I wonder if the more traditional old school toys were designed by men and more of the new more modern style have more women involvement in their design. Just thinking out loud.
Confused Threes Company GIF by MOODMAN

Sorry- took that off topic. I have the womanizer and I LOVE it, I don't have the Aer or any other suction toy (yet!) to compare it to.