MTA-P

Jan 24, 2023
The fantasy is my wife pegging me with something that penetrates her too. And while that fantasy is hot, the reality is, well... scary. And I don't think I'll enjoy even typing these words.

Here goes... This thing would have to be simultaneously in her pussy, and in my ass... and well..., I may not have the equipment for a UTI, but I imagine that if you can get them from unwashed leggings and g-strings, I hate to think what that situation would do to her.

When shopping for toys, double-ended toys come in all manner of varieties, but they never specify if they're suitable for this purpose. I imagine that one with a sort of a flange in the middle, to create a barrier between her and me, would do the trick, but I've never come across such a thing (no pun intended), and I am not even sure if it would be enough to stop the bacteria.

Then there's the kind that are basically panties that she can wear, with a dildo on the inside, and another one on the outside. But I would think this would have to fit very snuggly, and so buying one online could be a problem.

Writing this, I am gettung deja vu; I feel like we've tried something that was sort of pistol-shaped, but it wasn't really long enough for the both of us.

There's a toy for everything, why haven't I found one for this?

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
The fantasy is my wife pegging me with something that penetrates her too. And while that fantasy is hot, the reality is, well... scary. And I don't think I'll enjoy even typing these words.

Here goes... This thing would have to be simultaneously in her pussy, and in my ass... and well..., I may not have the equipment for a UTI, but I imagine that if you can get them from unwashed leggings and g-strings, I hate to think what that situation would do to her.

When shopping for toys, double-ended toys come in all manner of varieties, but they never specify if they're suitable for this purpose. I imagine that one with a sort of a flange in the middle, to create a barrier between her and me, would do the trick, but I've never come across such a thing (no pun intended), and I am not even sure if it would be enough to stop the bacteria.

Then there's the kind that are basically panties that she can wear, with a dildo on the inside, and another one on the outside. But I would think this would have to fit very snuggly, and so buying one online could be a problem.

Writing this, I am gettung deja vu; I feel like we've tried something that was sort of pistol-shaped, but it wasn't really long enough for the both of us.

There's a toy for everything, why haven't I found one for this?
Something like this?

or

MTA-P

Jan 24, 2023
Something like this?

or

That first one looks perfect. I'd still worry about the cleanliness issue, but it looks nice and long, enough to maintain a gap. And being a web link, I can always email the manufacturer.

The second one. Woo! Not so much, but I am very glad it exists.