May 29, 2022
Hi all

I am new to the world of prostate play. I have herd that touching and rubbing your prostate can lead to extremly hard erections and amazing mind blowing orgasms. I have tried putting my finger in my rear and rubbing my prostate. It has gotten my hard but after a little bit nothing happens and I get soft again. I did have one vibrator bit that did not do the job for me. I don't think it was the right one. Anyone have any suggestions for a male that wants to get into the world or prostate play but is just starting out. I don't want to put anything very big up there. I was just thinking some sort of a vibrator cause I hear that vibrators on prostates feel good. Any advice would be nice. Thanks

Reactions: Sex Tech Unwrapped

Sex Tech Unwrapped

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2021
Hi all

I am new to the world of prostate play. I have herd that touching and rubbing your prostate can lead to extremly hard erections and amazing mind blowing orgasms. I have tried putting my finger in my rear and rubbing my prostate. It has gotten my hard but after a little bit nothing happens and I get soft again. I did have one vibrator bit that did not do the job for me. I don't think it was the right one. Anyone have any suggestions for a male that wants to get into the world or prostate play but is just starting out. I don't want to put anything very big up there. I was just thinking some sort of a vibrator cause I hear that vibrators on prostates feel good. Any advice would be nice. Thanks
Welcome to the site!

Have a look at https://www.sextechunwrapped.com/threads/b-vibe-anal-training-kit-education-set-review.222/
That is a great starter set which gives you everything you need.

My other favorites are Aneros and NJoy Pure Wand. Both are very easy to use and ideal for starting out.