Best Anal toy for prostate play for first time user

May 29, 2022
Hi all

I am new to the world of prostate play. I have herd that touching and rubbing your prostate can lead to extremly hard erections and amazing mind blowing orgasms. I have tried putting my finger in my rear and rubbing my prostate. It has gotten my hard but after a little bit nothing happens and I get soft again. I did have one vibrator bit that did not do the job for me. I don't think it was the right one. Anyone have any suggestions for a male that wants to get into the world or prostate play but is just starting out. I don't want to put anything very big up there. I was just thinking some sort of a vibrator cause I hear that vibrators on prostates feel good. Any advice would be nice. Thanks

Reactions: Sex Tech Unwrapped

Sex Tech Unwrapped

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2021
Welcome to the site!

Have a look at https://www.sextechunwrapped.com/threads/b-vibe-anal-training-kit-education-set-review.222/
That is a great starter set which gives you everything you need.

My other favorites are Aneros and NJoy Pure Wand. Both are very easy to use and ideal for starting out.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…