PS32

Jan 21, 2021
I see there are now a lot of options for air-powered clitoral toys. Anyone have any opinions on the best option? Is there much difference between a $100 Womanizer and a $40 Satsifyer?

Ellefunch

Jan 17, 2021
Interesting question, I've wondered the same myself. When I got mine the womanizer was the only one. I wouldn't add a less expensive one at this point but if mine bit the dust I would consider a less pricey option.

Tim Fox

May 6, 2021
UK
We've got a Womanizer Premium, a Womanizer Classic, a Lelo Sona Cruise, and a Satisfyer Pro3.

The brands do feel a little different, and Mrs Chimp uses a slightly different technique for each. The Womanizers like a good seal, and don't like being knocked off their spot. Sensation-wise Mrs Chimp says that these feel like a 'gentle tugging'. The Lelo Sona Cruise, in comparison, feels more like a 'gentle tapping', and Mrs Chimp likes to hover that one over the area rather than lock it in place. The Satisfyer has a separate vibration setting as well as the air-pulse so that feels like there's a whole lot more going on. 🙂 It is her least favourite of the lot though.

I know some people who really don't get on with one but absolutely love another (and some can't abide the feeling of any at all), so some of it will come down to anatomy and preferences.

They were a revelation to Mrs Chimp though, so well worth a try if you can find one for a good price. 👍

• Love
Reactions: PS32 and Max

Tim Fox

May 6, 2021
UK
Actually (just to add a practical note), it's worth checking out the battery size of some of the lower cost models. The Womanizer Starlet, for instance, has a 30 minute runtime, whereas the Premium has 4 hours. They can be quick toys in use though, so you may not need the longer run between charges. 👍

The number of intensities is another thing to look out for. And it's not necessarily about how high or low they go, but the number of increments inbetween. They can be quite intense, and jump from 'is it on?' to 'holy f&@k!' to 'Ah man. I over did it', and the more steps you have to work through gives you a bit more influence over finding the right one for you. 👍

• Love
Reactions: PS32 and Max

PS32

Jan 21, 2021
We've got a Womanizer Premium, a Womanizer Classic, a Lelo Sona Cruise, and a Satisfyer Pro3.

The brands do feel a little different, and Mrs Chimp uses a slightly different technique for each. The Womanizers like a good seal, and don't like being knocked off their spot. Sensation-wise Mrs Chimp says that these feel like a 'gentle tugging'. The Lelo Sona Cruise, in comparison, feels more like a 'gentle tapping', and Mrs Chimp likes to hover that one over the area rather than lock it in place. The Satisfyer has a separate vibration setting as well as the air-pulse so that feels like there's a whole lot more going on. 🙂 It is her least favourite of the lot though.

I know some people who really don't get on with one but absolutely love another (and some can't abide the feeling of any at all), so some of it will come down to anatomy and preferences.

They were a revelation to Mrs Chimp though, so well worth a try if you can find one for a good price. 👍
Actually (just to add a practical note), it's worth checking out the battery size of some of the lower cost models. The Womanizer Starlet, for instance, has a 30 minute runtime, whereas the Premium has 4 hours. They can be quick toys in use though, so you may not need the longer run between charges. 👍

The number of intensities is another thing to look out for. And it's not necessarily about how high or low they go, but the number of increments inbetween. They can be quite intense, and jump from 'is it on?' to 'holy f&@k!' to 'Ah man. I over did it', and the more steps you have to work through gives you a bit more influence over finding the right one for you. 👍
wow this is really helpful, thanks for all the info!

Reactions: Tim Fox