Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
Aneros are releasing a vibrating version of the Helix Syn, which is my favorite prostate toy. I'm excited for this one!

1619204770669.png

Lost Girl

Jan 17, 2021
I'll let you know! I think it is quite difficult to orgasm from prostate stimulation alone, so maybe not quite the womanizer equal for most people.
no not a womaizer experience on its own but combined with intercourse or manual stimulation you could be looking at a similar intense type of experience.

Reactions: Max

I'm Fine...

Jan 17, 2021
I'll let you know! I think it is quite difficult to orgasm from prostate stimulation alone, so maybe not quite the womanizer equal for most people.
I'm wondering how these types of products will do long term, from a business perspective. It's not a segment I'm overly familiar with so I don't know. Are these types of toys popular big sellers? Do you think that there is a stigma amongst straight men with prostate stimulating toys? I would argue that they are being stupid and missing out if that's the case hahaha. Just sort of thinking out loud.

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
no not a womaizer experience on its own but combined with intercourse or manual stimulation you could be looking at a similar intense type of experience.
Ah yes I'm with you! Prostate play is definitely best with penis stimulation of some kind - at least for me anyway. 🤨

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
I'm wondering how these types of products will do long term, from a business perspective. It's not a segment I'm overly familiar with so I don't know. Are these types of toys popular big sellers? Do you think that there is a stigma amongst straight men with prostate stimulating toys? I would argue that they are being stupid and missing out if that's the case hahaha. Just sort of thinking out loud.
I think if anything it will be a growing segment. Penis owners seem to be a lot more open to receiving anal pleasure than they used to be. There are so many podcasts and books that are normalizing anal massage, rimming, pegging and prostate play.

I was introduced into it by a partner who one day just popped in a toy and have really enjoyed it ever since. Like everything with sex, you just have to be open to try things out and give it chances to work out.

I couldn't agree more that anyone who isn't trying prostate play is missing out. It is the G-spot for men, and while for most people the head of the penis is going to be the path to orgasms, the prostate can add lots to the experience. And best of all, it is something different to do in a long term relationship.

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
HELIX SYN V now available to order - $99.95