Tim Fox

May 6, 2021
UK
I think the suction toys were the biggest eye-opener for Mrs Chimp. The orgasm speed and intensity really took her by surprise. 🙂 They can be a little too quick at times though, so she'll often save them for later in the session as a special finishing move. 🙂

Glass dildos were another revelation. For Mrs Chimp they're all about the firmness and textures rather than the temperature play or universal lube compatibility (though both still good points). And they can also be very beautiful to look at. 🙂

Reactions: Max

Lost Girl

Jan 17, 2021
I think the suction toys were the biggest eye-opener for Mrs Chimp. The orgasm speed and intensity really took her by surprise. 🙂 They can be a little too quick at times though, so she'll often save them for later in the session as a special finishing move. 🙂

Glass dildos were another revelation. For Mrs Chimp they're all about the firmness and textures rather than the temperature play or universal lube compatibility (though both still good points). And they can also be very beautiful to look at. 🙂
I agree with Mrs. Chimp's take on the suction toys. Definitely took me by surprise too and I like to use them for a grand finale as well.

I think the biggest game changer for me has been the liberator fascinator throw. I'm OCD and it just helps me relax knowing that my sheets will stay crisp and clean. I just honestly hate having to sleep in a wet spot.

Reactions: Tim Fox

SpringFling

Mar 11, 2021
Glass dildos were another revelation. For Mrs Chimp they're all about the firmness and textures rather than the temperature play or universal lube compatibility (though both still good points). And they can also be very beautiful to look at.
I'm very curious to try out a glass dildo. Any recommendations?

PS32

Jan 21, 2021
I'm going to be very dull here but for me it has to be lube! A really good lube makes every part of sex better - doesn't matter if its masturbation, hand-job, fingering, vaginal, anal, playing with toys - it is all better with a great lube.

Tim Fox

May 6, 2021
UK
I'm very curious to try out a glass dildo. Any recommendations?
Mrs Chimp's favourites are the Lovehoney Beaded glass dildo, and the Icicles No. 5. She really likes the feeling of the bumps/ridges on both, though the Beaded one is her go-to. 🙂 (We pretty much buy all our stuff from Lovehoney, so I apologise for the saminess of all my links. 🙂 I'm sure other places will stock similar 👍)

We have quite a few glass dildos though, and I wouldn't say we've had a bad one. Some are definitely plainer than others, but the firmness is the draw for Mrs Chimp, and they all have that. 🙂

Reactions: Max

Tim Fox

May 6, 2021
UK
I'm going to be very dull here but for me it has to be lube!
Nothing dull about lube. It's an absolute toybox essential. 🙂

I discovered this 'Masturbation Cream' and it's the most magical thing I've ever used on my penis. 🙂 It doesn't seem to be stocked in the US store though.

It comes out the tube looking a bit like toothpaste, but it soon slicks up. I think it's best for handjobs/external use as the oils in it may be unsuitable for PiV or toys. It feels great though. 🙂

Reactions: VibeFan

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
Nothing dull about lube. It's an absolute toybox essential. 🙂

I discovered this 'Masturbation Cream' and it's the most magical thing I've ever used on my penis. 🙂 It doesn't seem to be stocked in the US store though.

It comes out the tube looking a bit like toothpaste, but it soon slicks up. I think it's best for handjobs/external use as the oils in it may be unsuitable for PiV or toys. It feels great though. 🙂
Well I feel like I really need to try this now! I'll keep an eye out for it here in the USA.

archer11

Jan 3, 2023
I was really looking forward to using the toy and I wasn't disappointed. The shape of this toy is one of the best things about it. The curve means the tip hits rights on the G-spot and I love rubbing it back and forth with just a small move of the wrist. Simple. The vibration radiates right through the toy so it's not just targeted at the tip. It really doesn't take much effort to get a lot of pleasure out of this.