May 29, 2022
Hi all

I have started to venture into the world of self anal play. However I don't get much time to go to my local adult store. Therefore I was wondering if anyone can tell me what household Items I can use for self anal play. What is safe and how to I sanitize them. I have used my finger but it gets tired after a while. Also a while back I used a marker but I got scared that would get stuck so I stopped with that. Anyone have any suggestions???

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
Hi all

I have started to venture into the world of self anal play. However I don't get much time to go to my local adult store. Therefore I was wondering if anyone can tell me what household Items I can use for self anal play. What is safe and how to I sanitize them. I have used my finger but it gets tired after a while. Also a while back I used a marker but I got scared that would get stuck so I stopped with that. Anyone have any suggestions???
I would really not go DIY on this one. The risks of something going wrong just aren't worth it in my opinion. You can get some great body safe anal toys that are designed for the job for not much money, and you don't need to go to a store. There are lots of online options including Amazon.

beltfan88

Jun 2, 2022
Honestly, you should not risk with chair legs and stuff like that. I would go the greengrocer and buy a good-sized carrot and try it with a condom first. Cucumber also can work.