Drextone

Aug 26, 2021
I've seen many toys that claim to be hands free, but as of yet I haven't found one that will sit between my legs and tickle my pickle while I play AO rated games that require two hands on my PC. Anybody know of anything I can stick my junk into and let it go to town on me without too much hassle? Perhaps a machine that sits on the floor in front of me with adjustable height and angle, with foot controls or something?

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.

bdbiker509

Nov 12, 2021
My girlfriend purchased a Svakom Alex Neo for me and I received it a couple days ago.
A little back story : I was involved in a bad motorcycle accident that injured my legs and upper body, I have a girlfriend, but it’s a long distance relationship by necessity for the moment, Leaving me with no sexual relief for months now. So she found these toys that you can interact with each other…
Love that girl always thinking about her man.
So we get everything set and hooked up and go face time and via Bluetooth her motion’s with the vibrator she chose for herself are mimicked by the Alex Neo.
I partway lean back bringing my knees part way up pour lube in it as I slowly rotate it till evenly coated lay it in my lap and place the head at the opening, she begins to play with it…. And it’s amazing Alex copies the girlfriends movements as she is slowly stroking, so is Alex, this is amazing gentleman as it feels like she is slowly sucking me in teasing me with mixed speed and depth….It mimicked my girlfriend’s throating abilities, I swear, and in 3-4 minutes I popped just like I would have if it was her…. The realist BJ without being real.
We took a short break and went at it again— this time I was able to make it to her orgasm. This thing is amazing… it is a touch expensive a little large but considering I think it’s fine - a little noisy - little weight but not bad (and my upper body is sore from all the flopping I did ) the noise is negotiable if wrapped in a towel it’s fine - easy to set up- easy to clean and easy to use. I tried it this morning and it was great it wasn’t hard I placed it at the entrance turn the machine on started on setting number seven in the machine slowly sucked me in the more it went on the more it sucked me in deeper as it slowly teased me harder … I changed settings ( 7 different patterns of stroking) finding the right one it’s not long and my knees are trembling as Alex milks me dry but still begs for more….. I haven’t even tried the scenarios yet … I’ll report back later if wanted

Happy Pooning

Reactions: Max