Anorgasmic

Oct 22, 2022
Hi, I would love some advice.
I'm 30. I've been touching myself since high school or middle school, but never had an orgasm. I tried everything, from rabbits to mindfulness to checking whether there is a health issue (there isn't). My husband is amazing and he really, really wants to give me oral, but I don't let him. I'm very sensitive and it makes me ticklish. I really don't enjoy direct clit stimulation, it actually hurts, it's too much. It took me long to find out that I do enjoy g-spot stimulation, but I still didn't orgasm. I love Svakom Cici, I also have another g-spot vibrator but it's too big and thus too intense for me. I read good things about suction vibrators but I don't know if it might also be too intense for me, and how do it work? Does it touch the body or not? I don't really understand. Do you have a recommendation for something very gentle that doesn't directly touch the body? Do you think it might be useful or just a waste of money? Thank you!

Reactions: Vegans and LadyG

LadyG

Feb 19, 2021
I read good things about suction vibrators but I don't know if it might also be too intense for me, and how do it work? Does it touch the body or not? I don't really understand. Do you have a recommendation for something very gentle that doesn't directly touch the body? Do you think it might be useful or just a waste of money? Thank you!
The suction toys have light suction and they do directly touch your body. In fact, for them to work you really need to have the tip make a seal around you clit. There are models with variable power, so you can start out gently - Womanizer Premium is one.

They are EXTREMELY effective, I would try one without question. Good luck!

sahas

Feb 9, 2023
I'm not sure if this is a good idea at all, because if it doesn't work and you are left with a toy that you can't return, it could be very disappointing.

I would suggest looking for a vibrator instead of a suction toy. They're generally more expensive than suction toys but they do come with the advantage of being able to use them with your partner or even hands-free!

If you'd like to try out something like this, I'd suggest looking at the Lovehoney Classic Clit Sucker Vibrating Stimulator. This is what I call an "assorted sex toy set" because it comes with three different types of stimulation: vibration, suction and tickler (which can either be used on your clit or inner labia).

Selenasbizzness

Feb 12, 2023
Hi there, I'm an adult toy promotor.....we do thousands of giveaways for FREE (also known as "testers". These are the two products we have. All you need is an amazon account, PayPal or zelle. I believe you may like one of the two we have.

Please message me if you're interested. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_3800.JPG
    IMG_3800.JPG
    317.5 KB · Views: 168