Fun21

Jan 18, 2021
United Kingdom
Anyone have any sex furniture? I have a Liberator Wedge, which I love. Changes things up a bit and gets the angle just right.

11357_1-2.jpg

BlimpK

Jan 17, 2021
Anyone have any sex furniture? I have a Liberator Wedge, which I love. Changes things up a bit and gets the angle just right.

View attachment 26
I've looked at it but I wasn't sure it was worth the investment. What about storage? Seems like a swinging bachelor kind of thing, maybe that's just the marketing.

I'm Fine...

Jan 17, 2021
We have a wedge too. Its not too much of an issue to store it, its tucked away in the closet. Some of those big pieces though- wow!

Reactions: Max

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
We have a wedge too. Its not too much of an issue to store it, its tucked away in the closet. Some of those big pieces though- wow!
Yeah I think anything bigger than the wedge could be a storage problem, but they have some really interesting looking stuff. If space was no issue I'd have a collection I think!

Lilyfighting

Aug 18, 2023

I think these sex furniture are not very easy to store and unhygienic. If you want to use some aids to increase your passion or different positions during sex, I think Sex Swing is more suitable and flexible, more exciting lol... The experience is like when you open the door, you and your partner doing a powerful and exciting game . Many sex swing in Lovebirdvibe.com are very shocking.