Womanizer is changing the sex tech world again, with the world-first biodegradable vegan sustainable eco-friendly sex toy made from BIOLENE.

1619717219898.png
1619717289312.png

It's the first ever Pleasure Air sex toy made from sustainable, renewable materials - but has all the features of the hugely popular Womanizer Premium.

12 intensity levels, USB-rechargeable, splashproof - and pretty much guaranteed orgasms within a matter of minutes (if that is what you like).

Biolene is largely made from renewable raw materials. It’s an eco-friendly alternative to plastic, avoiding environmentally damaging waste. Womanizer PREMIUM eco can be fully disassembled into individual parts and features a replaceable, rechargeable battery, so your toy will perform for as long as you want it to.

The Womanizer Premium Eco is $199 (the same price as the regular Premium) and is available now.

Lost Girl

Jan 17, 2021
Womanizer is changing the sex tech world again, with the world-first biodegradable vegan sustainable eco-friendly sex toy made from BIOLENE.

View attachment 63View attachment 64

It's the first ever Pleasure Air sex toy made from sustainable, renewable materials - but has all the features of the hugely popular Womanizer Premium.

12 intensity levels, USB-rechargeable, splashproof - and pretty much guaranteed orgasms within a matter of minutes (if that is what you like).

Biolene is largely made from renewable raw materials. It’s an eco-friendly alternative to plastic, avoiding environmentally damaging waste. Womanizer PREMIUM eco can be fully disassembled into individual parts and features a replaceable, rechargeable battery, so your toy will perform for as long as you want it to.

The Womanizer Premium Eco is $199 (the same price as the regular Premium) and is available now.

This is amazing! 🌎
We had a brief discussion about toy recycling here

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
Is the tide turning? How great to see all types of companies beginning to see the demand and understand the need for more earth friendly products. maybe there is hope for us after all?
I was really surprised to see it be the same price as the regular - I am glad they are not going to price people out of going to the east friendly option.

Reactions: Lost Girl

Lost Girl

Jan 17, 2021
I was really surprised to see it be the same price as the regular - I am glad they are not going to price people out of going to the east friendly option.
It should be standard, wonder how the material feels.