PS32

Jan 21, 2021
I'm curious about prostate stimulation - any who enjoys it, can you tell me more? Is it worth getting into? thanks

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
In a word, YES! I love anal play. It adds a lot of sensation that you can't get otherwise, and it adds so much variety to sex play.

Something I really like about anal play is all the different forms of pleasure you can get. There are so many nerve endings around the anus, and it feels really good to have that played with while getting a hand-job or oral (make sure to use lots of lube.) Then there is penetration, which is a whole different sensation, and then there is prostate pleasure that is another thing entirely. Of course you can then combine anal play with penis stimulation and it all gets even better.

You can do a lot without any toys - using well lubed fingers works really well, or if you are with a male partner, a penis. But another great pro of anal play is that you can tap into a whole world of sex toys. For prostate play I really like Aneros, but it takes work. Another favorite is to use a dildo and have a partner fuck you with it or you can use it alone. There are even suction cup mounts so you can use it hands-free. Then there is pegging, which uses a dildo in a harness that a partner can wear. You can get into some great positions that really hits the p-spot.

My advice would be to start with well lubed fingers, then get into some small butt plugs to get used to anal penetration. Then when you are ready, try using a finger or toy to locate your prostate. It is about 2 inches inside, on the front wall behind the base of the penis. You can feel it most when you are erect, and it is about the size of a walnut. Apply some pressure to it and you will hopefully feel some sensation. You can then start to massage it with either a finger or a toy (the Aneros does this by responding to flexing muscles in the area). It is entirely possible to cum from just p-spot massage, or you might want to stimulate your penis at the same time to orgasm.

Hope that helps and please post any questions.

Honey18

Jun 23, 2022
In a word, YES! I love anal play. It adds a lot of sensation that you can't get otherwise, and it adds so much variety to sex play.

Something I really like about anal play is all the different forms of pleasure you can get. There are so many nerve endings around the anus, and it feels really good to have that played with while getting a hand-job or oral (make sure to use lots of lube.) Then there is penetration, which is a whole different sensation, and then there is prostate pleasure that is another thing entirely. Of course you can then combine anal play with penis stimulation and it all gets even better.

You can do a lot without any toys - using well lubed fingers works really well, or if you are with a male partner, a penis. But another great pro of anal play is that you can tap into a whole world of sex toys. For prostate play I really like Aneros, but it takes work. Another favorite is to use a dildo and have a partner fuck you with it or you can use it alone. There are even suction cup mounts so you can use it hands-free. Then there is pegging, which uses a dildo in a harness that a partner can wear. You can get into some great positions that really hits the p-spot.

My advice would be to start with well lubed fingers, then get into some small butt plugs to get used to anal penetration. Then when you are ready, try using a finger or toy to locate your prostate. It is about 2 inches inside, on the front wall behind the base of the penis. You can feel it most when you are erect, and it is about the size of a walnut. Apply some pressure to it and you will hopefully feel some sensation. You can then start to massage it with either a finger or a toy (the Aneros does this by responding to flexing muscles in the area). It is entirely possible to cum from just p-spot massage, or you might want to stimulate your penis at the same time to orgasm.

Hope that helps and please post any questions.
Very detailed description, I learned a lot and gained a lot.(y)

Reactions: Max