BlimpK

Jan 17, 2021
It's alright. feels a bit bulky and didn't really do much for me as the female. Reminiscent of the Elvie pelvic floor trainer for me. A+ for effort though, clearly a lot of thought went it to it and it has a lot of features, its just not a hit for me. Maybe I'll get it out again soon and give it another shot. I'd actually forgotten about it until I had seen this post.

Reactions: Max

PS32

Jan 21, 2021
I've got mixed feelings on the couples toys, but I think I need to use it more to decide.

The We-Vibe Sync feels really good in your hand. It is really well made, and has a very nice texture to the silicone. The motor is good, it feels nice and rumbly and you have really good control over it. The app has a lot of options, from pre-built vibration patterns to being able to design your own. No problems with the Bluetooth connection - seems to be very reliable.

It is really easy to get into place during sex, but my partner has said it doesn't feel that great either on the G-Spot or clit. The idea is that it can be used by itself, or during actual intercourse. It feels pretty hard against my cock and a it uncomfortable, but the vibrations are nice. I think overall it is safe to say it is just different and needs more practice to get the most out of it. I'll report back after using it some more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ellefunch

Jan 17, 2021
This one looks promising but an investment for sure
ooooh thanks! That looks like it could be fun. Looks like that site just has star ratings and not actual reviews, unless I'm missing it. I'd love to hear what people thought of it. It's a lot to spend without some meaty reviews.

Tim Fox

May 6, 2021
UK
We have the We-Vibe Chorus, and that's really nifty. It has a bit of an eye-watering price tag though. 🙂 It has two adjustable joints to better mould it to where you want it, and that worked really well for us. I don't know which of the other We-Vibe models have that feature though, but it's worth looking out for. 👍

The Chorus is stuffed to the gills with tech (which explains the price 🙂). It's fun though, and I'd say it's one of the better couples toys we've tried. The shape was comfortable to wear, and hit the right spots in use. Gravity isn't its friend though, so it limits the positions a little (but perks up Missionary a treat 🙂).

Connectivity can be a bit hit and miss with the We-Vibes, but ours has only let us down a couple of times so far (and we've used it quite a bit).

Reactions: PS32

PS32

Jan 21, 2021
Connectivity can be a bit hit and miss with the We-Vibes, but ours has only let us down a couple of times so far (and we've used it quite a bit).
I read this a lot, but we never seem to have any issues on the connectivity side - seems extreme reliable in our case. I cain imagine it would be a bit annoying to lose connection mid-session! lol

Reactions: Tim Fox

Tim Fox

May 6, 2021
UK
I read this a lot, but we never seem to have any issues on the connectivity side - seems extreme reliable in our case. I cain imagine it would be a bit annoying to lose connection mid-session! lol
I think some phone settings can spike you without you knowing it with some of the app toys. Like when the screen goes to sleep, or when you have low battery. Depending on your settings I think these can affect how apps behave in the background. (I've not thoroughly tested this theory though 🙂)

And I think with the We-Vibe ones they don't pick up connection again after they've lost it as smoothly as some other brands. We've also got the Lovense Ferri Knicker vibrator, and that has a great connection which seems to actively try and reconnect when you lose signal. So even if you lose it for a beat it doesn't require you to reset the whole connection to get it back. 🙂

We haven't had that many issues with either of our We-Vibe app toys (Chorus and Gala), but on the odd occasion they've dropped out on us they've been a bit of a faff to reconnect. 🙂