Ok so you don't often hear much about people complaining that their partner is too big, but it can be a real problem for both vaginal and anal sex. It might not even be down to penis length, it could just be the position or angle that makes penetration too deep.

Step in Ohnut with a unique wearable that aims to fix this.

1610805587995.png

Ohnut is a soft compressible buffer made from 4 rings, that can be used together or individually to adjust when penetration feels too deep, without sacrificing sensation for you or your partner.

1610805550738.png

It is silicone and water based lube compatible, condom compatible, and is made of FDA body safe material. As well as penis in vagina sex, you could also use this for anal sex.

They cost $65 for a set of 4.

We haven't tested it out yet, but we'll report back when we do.

Last edited:

I'm Fine...

Jan 17, 2021
These would be great for sex during pregnancy. I wish I would have had these when I was pregnant to be sure that there was no chance of my cervix being banged into! Ouch, really killed the mood

Reactions: Lost Girl and Max

Lost Girl

Jan 17, 2021
These would be great for sex during pregnancy. I wish I would have had these when I was pregnant to be sure that there was no chance of my cervix being banged into! Ouch, really killed the mood
Yes these look perfect for knocked up sex. But what's the point of being pregnant if you can't use it to get out of sex.
john mulaney snl GIF by Saturday Night Live