Would you take home one of these babies?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters

LustfulFinds

Aug 31, 2022
U.S.
lustful-finds.myshopify.com
Love dolls have come a long way since I can remember. They are a lot more realistic looking, beautiful, seemingly soft and ready to play. I get that they can be seen as awkward, and men are often looked at as weird when it comes to purchasing a love doll. However, I look at it as stimulating and enjoyable. Truth be told, I owned a love doll some years ago for my webcamming shows. I remember ordering her, and I blew her up. I named her Sasha. I used my strap-on to fuck her during my shows. It was an amazing time.

Having sex toys, no matter what they seem are deemed safe, secure, and enjoyable. Love dolls are on a whole new level of authenticity with a time to be spent in a world free of stress. Every detail of the love dolls in today's world is extraordinary. It went from being purely plastic to realistic texture down to the touch of a piece of skin. It's quite fascinating. I looked around at love dolls now, and the vagina is somewhat thick, some even have hair. The vagina and ass are tight. There was one doll that was pictured wet, and it looked like a real body. They were dressed, eyes looked amazing and engaging. I was amazed.

Attachments

• Mistress Jackie Life Size Sex Doll 7.jpg
    Mistress Jackie Life Size Sex Doll 7.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 209