New project

Steph

Jul 9, 2022
It's been a while since the last time I made this stuff, but I decided to try my hands at another project. I finished sculpting the model yesterday and now I'm making the mold. Was somewhat troublesome since the clay started cracking. I took some measures to save it and hopefuly everything goes well. Mold should be ready in a day or so and then I can cast if it turns out good. I'll update this post as the project progresses.

Here's also a link to my google drive with previous works:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15GUc_CGbtk1oSDwcFJFXuWwB2Nvju-kr?usp=drive_link

Steph

Jul 9, 2022
It's done folks. Process was a bit of a messy clusterfuck as I haven't done this in some time but it did turn out ok in the end. Hope you enjoy seeing it as much as I did making it.

Toyboy89

Oct 23, 2022
Virginia
Doing great!! drilled it out and mounted it to my fuck machine, talk about toe curling!!! Mastered about 3/4 length still working on the rest. While it got a little expensive well worth it!! Wish shipping wasn’t so bad, I’d love to get some more of your creations a whirl.

Steph

Jul 9, 2022
Well we can try the Greek postal service instead of DHL next time. They're much cheaper but it would take a month or more to get to you. If there's anything else you'd like me to make let me know.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…