Fun21

Jan 18, 2021
United Kingdom
I need some advice on a good beginners toy for anal. Some of what I've seen online looks a bit scary and I'm not sure what size to buy. Any suggestions on what to buy to get started? Thanks!

Lost Girl

Jan 17, 2021
I'm not an expert in this area but since you haven't had any replies my advice would be to look for a kit. One that has multiple plugs of increasing size so you can work your way up. something like this: https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-t...m-eve-booty-boot-camp-training-kit-99260.aspx
Or if you have a partner you would like to explore this with they could start with one finger and then gradually add more.

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
The above is good advice. I would definitely look into a training kit. I really like the B-Vibe toys - they specialize in anal toys. They have some great starter kits that have everything you need in one package - training plugs, lubes, cleaners and "how to" guides.

Something else to consider would be a ripple plug or anal beads. These are toys that have a number of ripples or beads, and get progressively larger. So you can work you way up in size, but using just one toy to do it.

6-seamless-silicone-anal-beads-pink-2.jpg

Reactions: Fun21

LadyG

Feb 19, 2021
My intro to anal play was the Tantus ripple. Similar to the beads above - starts small and gets up to about an inch in diameter. Perfect for a starter. Only slight criticism is that it is possibly a bit to flexible and can make insertion a bit tricky, especially when lubed. But then the softness helps for beginners, so overall a good buy.

Reactions: SpringFling

annice

Apr 1, 2021
I agree with trainers- that is how I started also. I have only tried 2 anal lubes: Adam and Eve and Wicked.. HANDS DOWN..WICKED has the best lube for anal (I think) and alot of it when you are starting out. Anal is probably one of my favorite positions now.

Last edited by a moderator: