PS32

Jan 21, 2021
This might be a slightly unusual request, but I'm looking for a male sex toy that feels great but won't make me cum really quickly.

I've tried some like the Tenga Flip Zero EV that are just really hard to actually get to enjoy, because it is all over so quickly!

Any suggestions on something that takes a while build up and feels great along the way? I don't want sex to be over in 60 seconds!
Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tim Fox

Max

Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
U.S.A.
This might be a slightly unusual request, but I'm looking for a male sex toy that feels great but won't make me cum really quickly.

I've tried some like the Tenga Flip Zero EV that are just really hard to actually get to enjoy, because it is all over so quickly!

Any suggestions on something that takes a while build up and feels great along the way? I don't want sex to be over in 60 seconds!
Thanks!
I would advise to go with something that doesn't involve any kind of motor and subsequent vibrations. It all depends how sensitive your cock is, but I think if you are finding you reach orgasm far to quickly with something like the Flip Zero, go with no vibrations. You can use the Flip just with the silicone sleeve as a manual stocker and see how that goes. Maybe after you have got used to it without the vibrations, you could then start to introduce the power. Or perhaps use it unpowered to build up some pleasure, and then use the vibrations when you want to hit the orgasm.

Another option would be to try some prostate play. You are much less likely to orgasm quickly with the p-spot, and you can use vibrations there as well.

ellie94

Apr 11, 2021

Thanks!
I am glad to suggest you Erebus. My boyfriend loves it.

Reactions: Tim Fox and Max

Tim Fox

May 6, 2021
UK
Edging might be a way you can extend your play time with some toys you already own? If you're unfamiliar with the term it basically just means taking yourself to just before you come, and then stopping all stimulation completely until you've calmed down a bit (30 seconds to a minute). Then keep doing that for as long as you can/have time for. 🙂

Using two separate toys can be good too; so something like a non-vibrating stroker and a separate vibrator (like a mini-wand or a bullet, etc). That way you have more control of what stimulation you're applying and where. 👍

Reactions: PS32